Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bunch of Random Stuff

Ryan and I headed out to the mall to get some exercise and just get out. The mall wasn't crowded at all so it was a great day to walk! Ryan was so cute I had to take his pic. He loves to people watch and was totally content the whole time.
This is how I found our little monkey yesterday during nap time. He has started doing this alot more lately. Since he is perfecting his rolling skills nap time is getting a little harder. He will roll in his crib and just want to play and not sleep. I know, I know, just wait til he is pulling up and standing in his crib and crawling, ha! I never know what I'm gonna find when I go in his room!

Tonight I made roast, potatoes and carrots in the crock pot. I decided to mash up some of the potatoes for Ryan. I mixed in some milk to make it the same consistency as his baby food. At first he liked it but then he didn't seem too crazy about it. Not sure if it was the new consistency or what but hopefully he will do well with table food in the future.
Here is a pic of sweet little Analiese who was born yesterday! Isn't she just beautiful? She looks alot like her big brother Alex. He was a beautiful baby too!

Mom and baby are doing great. They actually all went home today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.