Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday

Last night Ryan had a warm welcome for Daddy when he got home. I was cooking dinner and Ryan was playing in his exausaucer. Matt came in and went to change clothes. He picked Ryan up and noticed he had a dirty diaper. He goes to change him and it was bad, really bad! Ryan had once again blow out his diaper and somehow got poop everywhere. That's when Matt declared he was taking Ryan upstairs for a bath right away. He got him cleaned up and by the time they came back downstairs it was time to eat. Not exactly how he was picturing spending quality time with Ryan but sometimes it's just the way it goes!
Ryan and I headed out early this morning to run to Target for last minute items for our trip. I am so excited and just praying Ryan does great. I picked up a new toy for Ryan, hoping it will keep him occupied on the plane. And let me assure you my diaper bags looks like it belongs to Santa Claus with all the toys and teethers to keep Ryan busy, ha! I love Target, I could stay in there for hours. It seems I always end of buying more than I planned and spend more money. We were checking out and I saw these.
They are spanish candy hearts. Who knew they had these? I've never noticed them before.
We had to take a run by sonic on the way home to get a strawberry slush, my fav. It was so good and so worth it.
Who needs toys when you can just chew on the strap?

2 comments:

Angela said...

where do you find the time to get your nails done?? (sonic cup pic)

Summer said...

Yep I betcha that was not how your hubby planned on spending quality time with cute little Ryan LOL....That's how it goes....
Oh and just wait until he is potty training....
Kelcee is 3 and has #1 down but #2 is still hit and miss and boy does daddy gag when he has to clean that up....It's a big mess when it's panties and not a diaper....Yep he usually gets me....LOL

Good luck on your trip. I'm sure Ryan will do fine....and I sooo didn't know they made Spanish hearts how cute....Wish I remembered my Spanish classes so I knew what they said LOL....

Have a great weekend
Summer :0)