Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Day and Fat Tuesday

Yesterday it snowed ALL. DAY. LONG.!!! It started out early in the morning. It continued coming down about an inch an hour. Matt went into work really early but the roads were still bad.
This is our deck looking out the back window!
We got a total of 8-9 inches. Matt was able to make it home but he said some roads were ok and others were just really bad. I was doing some laundry and heard someone outside with a snow blower. I looked outside and saw my neighbor snow blowing our driveway. How nice is that? Matt came home while he was out there and was just as surprised and thankful as I was! We have the best neighbors!
This is our view out the front window. You can't even see where the street is. Matt says it feels like we are living in State College, PA again. It's officially the snowiest February in Cincinnati. And we're supposed to have more this weekend! Ahhhhh I need a vacation to the beach!!!
Ryan and I have been chillin at home the past two days. We are really hoping to get out tomorrow. I'm getting a little cabin fever and ready to see something besides these three walls, ha!
Ryan has figured out how to master holding two toys at the same time. He was rolling around all over the place this afternoon and wanted to chew on the computer cord on the floor. Boy do we have a lot of baby proofing to do in our near future.
Ryan was too cute sporting his TN outfit!
He is feeling much better and just about back to his happy little self!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Yay that Ryan is feeling better! WOW that's alot of snow girly!! I have cabin fever too! We have been in the house for like 3 days and I am hoping we can get out and about today but my hubby just called and said the roads are bad....we are having more snow ALL DAY!! Yucky! Sooo my trip to Tar Jay is canceled I do believe....I never thought I would get that excited about going to Tar Jay LOL....

Ryan looks too cute sporting his TN outfit....

Have A Happy Wednesday
Summer :0)