Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Organization

Today was a clean and catch up day. We started off the morning at CRT (cardio resistance training) where I got my bootie kicked. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow! I did laundry and finally got some vacuuming done. It was a productive day!

Today I was really motivated to get things marked off my to do list. One of the things that has been on my list for a few weeks is to organize Ryan's closet and pack up some clothes he has outgrown. It's sad to me to think he has outgrown all the 3-6 month clothes on the top rack in this picture. He is growing so fast, too fast, he needs to stop.
Before
I took all the clothes on the top rack (they were 3-6 month sizes) and packed them away! Just so you don't think I'm nuts, this is one side of the closet and the other side is pretty empty with no clothes.
After
So refreshing!!! I was glad to get his closet cleaned out and get ready for SPRING! I packed almost a whole box full of clothes. It's amazing how fast they outgrow things. Now I just need to tackle the other closets in the house.

2 comments:

Summer said...

O.K. you are gonna think I am such a dork but what is CRT?? LOL

I love the organization of the closet girly! Too cute!
I have that problem everytime Kelcee outgrows something, I get a little teary eyed and then I put it in a big storage box in the attic....I have gave some things to friends but I keep ALOT....LOL

Hope you have a Happy Thursday and great job on the closet....can you come and do Kelcee's?? LOL

Summer :0)

Summer said...

It's cardio resistance training class.