Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fun

This is the only picture I took of Ryan today, can you believe it?
We had a full day beginning with a visit to the doctor to make sure Ryan's ear infection had cleared up. Glad to report that all looks good and Ryan is healthy again. After our check up we dropped by one of favorite places to grab lunch to take my friend Laura's house.
We were so excited to meet her sweet 4 week old little girl Olivia. I'm so sad I didn't get a pic of her. She is just beautiful and oh so tiny! Makes me miss that newborn phase. Ryan looked gigantor compared to her. Hard to believe he was that tiny just 7 months ago.
We came home and I put Ryan down for a nap. I decided to do some much needed cleaning in the short amount of time I knew he would nap. Glad to get some of those things checked off my list. Do ya'll make a list of things you want to get done that day? I usually have a to-do list even if it's only in my head.
It's snowing again tonight! Ughhh will it ever go away??? I am looking forward to getting some errands done tomorrow baby-free but I'm afraid it might not happen because they are calling for 2-3inches which isn't alot but still stinks! I guess if we are stuck inside at least it will be a relaxing weekend!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Even if that is the only pic you took of Ryan today it is sure a cute one! Love Chick a Filet and that is sooo fun that you were able to see your friends newborn little girl! It is just wild how quickly they grow up! 7 mths isn't that old but compared to a newborn they look sooo big....I remember feeling the same way when Kelcee was around Ryan's age and my friend had her baby!

Oh girl do I ever make a to do list! I am OCD like that! I have this organized mommy calendar thingy with stickers and stuff and oh I have it checked off of what needs to be done....I rarely get it all done but it makes me feel good to write it down Ha!

We have snow here too....I am over it....I wish for spring real soon....Hope your not stuck inside tommorrow....

Happy Friday
Summer :0)

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.