Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF

I'm so glad it's finally Friday! Feels like it's been a long week!
Today we had lunch with my friend Ruth and her son Nicholas at Mimi's Cafe. It's one of my favorite places to eat. I especially love their breakfast. Whenever my family comes in town we have to eat at Mimi's at least one while they are here.
Nicholas is just 2 weeks younger than Ryan. At one point they were looking at each other and babbling like they were carrying on their own little conversation. It was so cute! They were so cute and hopefully will be buddies. Ryan did great during lunch and even enjoyed some cheerios!
We are looking forward to a fun weekend! We might take Ryan swimming at the indoor poor at the gym.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Oh it is sooo fun to get out for lunch dates with frieds and kiddos! I always enjoy it! I love that high chair cover in the picture...Super cute! It looks like it matches your friend's little boy's shirt! Ryan is just a cutie! How is he feeling by the way??

Oh that sounds like fun going to the pool! This evening we took Kelcee to Disney on Ice and she loved it....She had such a good time and we really enjoyed watching her....Then about 10 minutes ago the hubs gave me one of my Chemo Shots....oh did that hurt tonight....I am in this like major flare and it brought me to tears....

Hope you have a great weekend
Summer :0)

Summer said...

Hey girl
I left you something over at my blog...Hope you like :0)
Enjoy
Summer