Monday, February 22, 2010

Love Monkey and Temptations

Ryan got this little monkey for Valentine's day. He absolutely loves it. You press his foot and his arms fly up and down and he says "You make me go bananas"! If Ryan starts to fuse all I have to do is push his foot and he instantly smiles and reaches for the monkey. When I bought it I never thought he would love it so much but I'm so glad he does.

We video Ryan giggling so hard tonight it was so cute. I'm gonna try to download it and post it on here...even if only the grandparents enjoy it, ha!
Please excuse the stained yucky bib Ryan has on. As soon as I think Ryan's spit up is getting better he spits up all over me and him. I know this too shall pass...but not soon enough!

These "temptations" landed on my doorstep yesterday by our sweet neighbor. I look forward to every February with anticipation of sinking my teeth into these sweet cookies. Oh how I LOVE girl scout cookies!!!
My absolute favorites are Caramel Delights aka Samoas. I like the peanut butter sandwich cookies, and the non pictured Tagalongs. Matt's favorite are Thin Mints and I must say they are ALL gone and we just got them yesterday!!! Yummy treats don't stick around our house very long!

3 comments:

Summer said...

That is too funny about the singing monkey! Upload that video I bet it is Ha-larious! We bought Kelcee a singing Ape for V-Day she loves it!

Ooooh the hubs ordered me some girl scout cookies, but I haven't recieved them yet :0(

I heart samoas....I didn't know they changed the name to carmel delights?
Oooh I like thin mints too....Have you ever put them in the freezer and eat them like that? Yummo....
O.K. I need to quit thinking about cookies....LOL

Oh an thanks for praying for the hubs....he is really sore but is feeling some better....I hope this procedure helps....

Have a Happy Tuesday
Summer :0)

Summer said...

Oh I forgot to tell ya that on my Blog post titled Wow Wow I left you an award!! Just click on my sidebar to pull up that post! I did a few the last couple of days since I was trying to pass out these bloggy awards LOL....

Summer :0)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of Baby Ryan and his monkey. That is one happy boy!! - Teresa