Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Slow Cooker Pot Roast

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting a "Crockpotalooza" on her blog today! What a great idea! I am so excited to link up and get some more slow cooker recipes.

It's SO hard to cook dinner with two kids! I SO need easy and quick recipe right now.

So I am going to share this recipe for Pot Roast! Kelly's BFF Laurie posted it a long time ago and it is SO good and easy! It's the only way I make pot roast now! Try it, you are sure to love it!
Get a tender chuck pot roast and place it in a crock pot on low.

Add one packet of Hidden Valley Ranch mix. Sprinkle it over the roast.

Add one packet of McCormick Aux jus gravy mix or you can use a brown gravy mix. Sprinkle that packet over the roast as well.

Then place a stick of butter on top of the roast.

Let the roast cook at least 8 hours and DO NOT ADD WATER!!!

Love my weiner dog corn holders. They crack me up every time I use them! So fun!

No comments: