Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just To See You Smile!

Today has been a great day. I had planned for us to go to the park and have lunch but I got a migraine this morning so I decided we needed to stay home. Wish I could say that I got tons of cleaning and laundry done but sadly that didn't happen. Instead I played with Ryan, exchanged smiles with Colton and read stories with Ryan.

Ryan is getting more into reading books lately. I used to never be able to get him to sit down and read a story with me. He was just too busy. Now he will bring me a book and want me to read it to him. Love that! Today he took his "God Made You Nose to Toes" book in the car and he was chatting and reading the book to me from the backseat.
Ryan helped me make a chocolate pudding pie! I let him lick the spoon with the cool whip on it. He LOVED that and thought it was the best thing!

I love this picture! He was totally cheesing it up! He was saying "cheeeeeese". I think he looks like me in this picture!

Colton man was just precious as usual today. We had the best night yet with him last night. He slept from 10-5:30, made a few noises then went back to sleep til about 7:15.

The only sleeping issue we have with him is it's hard to get him to go to sleep at night. He is still in his bassinet in our room. When we put him to bed one of us has to stay upstairs with him until he falls asleep. We don't hold him, just keep having to put his paci back in.

If he keeps sleeping well I'm hoping to move him to his room this weekend. Today he took TWO naps in his crib. I am so happy about that!

No comments: