Monday, August 15, 2011

Brotherly Love

We had a nice relaxing weekend! Friday we just hung out at home and all went to bed early! With Colton waking up in the middle of the night (still only waking up once around 3 since dropping the dream feed) we are all in bed by 10pm every night! Before kids Matt and I were such night owls, especially on the weekends! We would stay up to 1 or 2 in the morning watching movies before we had Ryan. My, how things have changed, ha!
I had planned on going to the gym for a class on Saturday morning but after feeding Colton at 7 I fell back asleep and got up too late to go. So instead, Matt went to get doughnuts with Ryan. I was glad to do a little cleaning while they were gone.
Sunday I was able to get Ryan to pose with Colton before leaving for church. I love, love, love these pics of the boys. I love how Ryan had to hold on to his toys while he put his arm around his little brother. So funny! Ryan loves to put his finger to his mouth and say "shhhh" when Colton starts crying. Love that little guy! He is such a good big brother!


No comments: