Friday, August 5, 2011

As Nike Says...Just Do It


Today I took both boys to Chick-fil-A for lunch. It's been so hot outside it's even too hot to go to the pool. Colton is too young to go in the water and I just worry about him overheating.

We went to CFA today to have lunch and play in the playground. I love the customer service at CFA. They always offer to bring my food to the table which is huge! Ryan ate great and had a blast playing. I was proud of myself for going and not losing it handling two kids.

This past Monday I decided it was time to get back in the saddle and get back to working out! On Monday I ran/walked on the treadmill for thirty minutes. Tuesday I did cardio resistance training. It totally kicked my butt and I was SO sore the next day! We did so many squats in crt I could barely walk up and down the stairs for two days. Today I ran/walked for thirty minutes on the treadmill and I feel great. I'm looking forward to doing cardio kickboxing tomorrow morning! It feels so good to workout again. I'm hoping these last few "baby" pounds (10 more to get to prepregnancy weight) just melt away!
And lastly I had to include another picture of Colton because I just couldn't decide which picture I liked better. He is so yummy I could just eat him with a spoon!

No comments: