Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September

I sent out Colton's birth announcement last week and I totally forgot to post it on here! I was really happy with how it came out.

The best part was I got them for FREE. I only have to pay for shipping. We use pampers diapers and you can collect reward points every time you buy them. I've been saving my points since Ryan was born... and that's ALOT of diapers, haha! I used the reward points to order announcements through shutterfly.

Hard to believe it's already September! I am really looking forward to some cooler weather (even though it was 100 degrees today). I love fall! I love wearing jeans, long sleeve shirts, eating chili, burning cinnamon flavored candles, decorating with pumpkins and the best of all...COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!! So excited about watching football on Saturdays!!!!


No comments: