Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Small Victories

I've been putting Colton down in his room for his afternoon nap after his 1pm feeding. Sometimes he sleeps great, an hour or so and sometimes I am up and down the stairs about six times. Yesterday was one of those days.

Today I needed to workout and he slept so good. I only had to run upstairs twice and on both times by the time I got up there he was already falling back asleep. Yay for Colton!

I didn't start putting Ryan in his room for naps until he was about four months old. Trying to start the routine early with Colton. He seems to like his crib and sleeps well. I was even able to get a shower after my workout!!!
This afternoon I let Ryan play in his water table outside and I turned on the sprinkler to let him play. He wasn't too sure about the sprinkler at first but after about a minute he was running and playing in it. The weather was gorgeous! It was a nice after nap activity.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Colton looks a lot like Ryan in this pic!