Monday, August 29, 2011

Two Month Check Up

Today we had Colton's two month check up. He weighs 11lbs 5oz and is 23.5 inches tall. He is 50th percentile for weight and 70th percentile for height. He takes 4-4.5oz every three hours during the day.

I can't believe how fast he is growing. The last two months have flown by. The pediatrician said he is doing great and looks perfect. Of course we think he's perfect!

(Ryan was 11lb 7oz and 22 3/4 inches tall at his two month appointment.)

I think Ryan has come to realize that his little brother is here to stay and he's not going anywhere. The last few days he has acted AWFUL! Basically acting out to get our attention. I'm trying not to lose my cool, be firm with him and tell him it's unacceptable behavior. It's so hard! Definitely one of the hardest things about having another baby!

I am trying to spend more one on one time with Ryan. And when he is getting into everything I try to distract him and direct him towards something else. I know it's a phase and he is just adjusting. I know he and Colton will be best buds one day.

Would love to hear from you moms with two or more kids.

I love these two boys so much and wouldn't trade a day in our life for the world. I love that Ryan is saying more words all the time. And I cannot get enough of Colton's coos and smiles.

No comments: