Saturday, August 27, 2011

Colton is Two Months Old

Colton - you are TWO months old!!!!
How is that even possible! Feels like yesterday we were at the hospital awaiting your arrival!

We go to the doctor on Monday so we will find out your stats then. You are wearing size 1 diaper, 0-3 months clothes. If I had to guess I would say you weigh around 10-11 lbs.

You are really the easiest and sweetest baby. You are pretty content unless you are hungry.

You go everywhere and have been to church the last 4-5 weeks.

You are a great sleeper. You nap several times during the day, mostly in your swing but sometimes in your crib. You have been consistently getting up just once during the night but you have slept through the night (til 6am or so) the last few nights. I started you on the 10pm dreamfeed again a couple weeks ago. Hoping you will be sleeping from 10-6/7am really soon!

You love your carseat and you always fall asleep when in the car. You are usually out before we get out of the driveway.

You LOVE your swing!!! You sleep SO good in it.

You have smiled at us a few times. You like to "talk" to us and make sweet noises.

You love to watch your big brother Ryan. He loves to bring me your paci, or bottle or blanket. He is so sweet and loving with you.

I love Ryan so much but my love has doubled with you. I am so in love with you and can't get enough of you ever day. I am so thankful every day for my sweet precious boy!

We love you so much and so happy you are apart of our family!

No comments: