Monday, August 1, 2011

Our Weekend


We had a great weekend around here! We made it to church on Sunday and I'm glad to say it was a little easier this week to get us all out the door. We were still late but hey, we made it and weren't yelling at each other in the car!
We spent Saturday morning at the pool! Matt played with Ryan in the pool while I fed and chilled with this little guy! Not a bad way to spend a Saturday huh! Then we headed to our favorite place, Chick-fil-A of course. Ryan pretty much asks for chicken for lunch every day. He loves PBJ sandwiches but I guess that's a little harder to say than chicken, ha!

Saturday afternoon I snuck away to do a little shopping all by myself. It was glorious!!! I got a few things for the boys on sale for next summer and got myself some new clothes as well! I am dying to get rid of my maternity clothes and back into some cute clothes that aren't shorts and t-shirts.
Sunday we took the boys over to see Papau and Yaya's and swim in their community pool. Ryan had a blast spending time with his grandparents. And no surprise Colton slept the entire time we were there! This boy loves to sleep!
Sunday morning before leaving for church I attempted my first picture holding both boys. Almost forty pounds of pure sweetness in my arms!

Oh my they are heavy. I should use them for my workout, oh wait, I already do! It's a workout carrying these two around all day, haha!
We enjoyed a fun weekend and now we are gearing up for another full week!

No comments: