Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fun Playdate

This morning the boys and I met Anissa and her crew at the park for a walk. It was so nice out and not too hot. The kids did great and it was a good workout. So glad it's finally cooled down some so we can get out!

After our walk we went to my friend Ruth's house for a playdate with Nicholas and Emelynn. Elizabeth and Quinn came too! Ryan had a blast playing with all of Nicholas' toys. Isn't it funny how the same toys are so much more fun at someone else's house, haha! And why do kids always want the toy that the other kid has? Crack me up! Doesn't matter the toy, they always want the same one! Any good ideas on teaching toddlers how to share?

Here are the babies! Emelynn and Colton! They are just five days apart. They were so good and so cute!

Us moms were able to let the kids play and sit and feed the babies. I love that there is no stress about melt downs and tantrums. We totally relate to each other and completely understand our crazy lives right now.

I didn't take my good camera this morning and only had my point and shoot. Colton looks completely different in this picture than he does in person. His hair looks much darker and fuller. I think he's going through a growth spurt right now because he is wanting to eat every 2 1/2 hours and he's taking 4 oz at a time. I'm hoping he keeps up eating more in hopes that he will sleep longer at night!

No comments: