Thursday, August 4, 2011

Doctors visit and sweet moments

This morning I had my six week post delivery doctor's appointment. I can't believe that Colton will be six weeks old on Monday! It feels like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.

I had a wonderful delivery with Colton and I'm feeling almost back to normal! It's really amazing what your body goes through with pregnancy and delivery then heals so fast.

Dr. Lee is the doctor who delivered Colton. She was a wonderful doctor and I'm so glad that she was the one who delivered Colton.

Ryan had his last day of camp this morning. He did great and really enjoyed playing with his friends. We came home after camp for lunch and naps. I captured this sweet brotherly moment. I have to remind Ryan often to be careful around Colton. He usually doesn't pay Colton much attention but when I asked him to lay down beside Colton he quickly jumped down there next to him. So sweet, I love this picture!

Another moment I captured was yesterday before we headed down to our neighbors house to play with friends. Our neighbors down the street have twin boys a few months older than Ryan. They sweetly invited us to come down to play so I loaded the boys up in the double stroller. As you can see they weren't as excited about it as I was. They were excited about playing but Colton was hungry and Ryan wanted to walk! I love my double stroller, it's fabulous!


No comments: