Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Snack Time

This morning we went to Bible Study. Boy did it speak to my heart. It was about patience and God's timing. I am not a patient person and God really has to do a work in me to sit and wait on Him. I love this Esther study and I'm learning so much.
This afternoon after Ryan's nap we tried some real solid food. He's had baby food snacks like yogurt melts, puffs and cheerios. I think it's time we start to transition to solid foods. Ryan has become a pro at picking up food and getting it to his mouth. And he's working on 3 new teeth right now. He's got one broken through on top and you can see the outline of his two front teeth. I'm sure they will come in in the next few days.
So I cute up a banana for him but he would have nothing to do with it. He ate the cheerios on his tray but didn't want the banana at all. He loves pureed bananas. He did have a few pieces of bread tonight and liked that. I hope he comes around and is a good eater. I'm trying to figure out what he can eat. I've been reading up on www.wholesolmebabyfood.com and trying to use it as a guide. It's hard to believe that in just a few months we will be completely on solid food. My baby is growing into a big boy!

No comments: