Friday, March 5, 2010

Just an Ordinary Day

Show Us Your Life at KellysKorner is all about what your typical day is like. Seems like every day is different for us. There are a few things that are always on our calendar. Bible Study on Tuesday mornings, MOPS the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, and cardio resistance training class on Wed. mornings. With all that said this is what a typical day is like.
Ryan usually wakes up between 7:30-8:30. I don't usually go get him until after 8. He talks and babbles in his crib until I get him. He eats breakfast and loves his fruit and oatmeal. After breakfast we will usually play for an hour or two. We play on the floor with his toys. Chewing, drooling and scooting. I usually eat some breakfast during this time while Ryan plays in his exasaucer or jumperoo. Around 10 I will put Ryan down for a nap and he will sleep anywhere from 30-60min. I use this time to shower and get ready and pick around the house.
When Ryan wakes up we play and eat lunch around 12. A lot of days we are out running errands and/or having lunch with girlfriends during this time. Depending on Ryan's morning nap he will go down for his afternoon nap between 1:00-2:00. Most days it's around 2pm. He typically naps for 1.5-2 hours. During this time I go down to the basement and workout for an hour on the treadmill and hope I can get a quick shower before Ryan wakes up.
After Ryan's afternoon nap he has a bottle and we play on the floor some more. I start dinner around 5. Matt gets home around 5:30 and I finish dinner. We all sit down to eat at 6. Matt plays with Ryan while I clean up the kitchen. Around 6:30 it's bed and bathtime. After Ryan goes to bed Matt usually goes downstairs to workout and I chill watching TV. This is usually my time to blog. We make it to bed between 10-11pm. We always say we need to go to bed earlier but it never seems to happen. Does anyone else have this problem? Ha! And that's the typical day in our household! We are looking forward to some warmer and sunny weather this weekend!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hey Summer,
Your routine sounds lots like ours!Oh and yes we have the need to go to bed earlier problem too! LOL....
It seems after we put Kelcee to bed is time Greg and I can catch up, watch tv, etc. sooo we never get to bed earlier than 11:30....we need to work on that LOL...Ryan is just a cutie as usual....
Oh I am having my first Giveaway....Brighton Earrings....you should hop over and check it out....
Have a Happy Sunday
Summer :0)