Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Luck of the Irish

Happy St. Patty's Day from Ryan!!!

I've found my new favorite place to take Ryan's picture. I love taking pictures of Ryan and I am always looking at ways to improve my pictures. I am actually considering taking a photography class this summer. I would love to learn to take awesome pics like Mckmama. How does she do it?
It's beautiful here today. Finally made it up to 60 degrees. When Ryan gets up from his nap we are headed for a walk. I love springtime and I'm so in need of fresh air...aren't we all?
Do you see Annabelle in the upper left hand corner of the picture. Look closely, she is on the back of the couch inbetween the cushion and back of the couch. That's he favorite spot! I think she likes it because the radiator blows air right there.
Align Center
"Do you like my fuzzy hair (on the right)? Daddy forgot to brush my hair after my bath last night."

I found it humorous I overheard some moms this morning talking about feeding their kids Lucky Charms for breakfast. I'm sure Ryan would have loved that but he did enjoy some chocolate cheerios his daddy gave him.
Ryan had a little bit of chick-fil-A chicken at lunch and really liked it. He didn't like the peaches I cut up but at least he ate some chicken. He knows what's good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Summer said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too Ryan!! He looks really cute in his green shirt! I was thinking about giving Kelcee Lucky Charms this morning but we were out LOL....

He is just a cutie Summer!
Hope you had a Happy Lucky Day!! That is what Kelcee calls it....

xoxo
Summer :0)