Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Madness

Today was a cold and dreary day but we had a nice day at home. Ryan took a long morning nap and I took advantage of the time and cleaned the house.
This afternoon we had a photographer come and take Ryan's nine month pictures. Despite Ryan not taking an afternoon nap he did great and turned on the charm. I know I'm biased but he is so photogenic. He gets the biggest smile on his face and you just want to squeeze his cheeks. I can't wait to see the proofs!
This weekend Ryan decided to use his crib as a teether. Yup, my dogs never chewed on furniture but now my adorable son does. I put Ryan down for his nap on Saturday and noticed some small teeth marks on the side of Ryan's crib. When I went to get him after his nap I noticed some NEW teeth marks. Momma is not happy!!! He has a convertible crib that converts to a full bed and will hopefully last a long time. I've ordered these and for the mean time I put a towel around the side rail he chewed. Oh what is a mom to do?


No comments: