Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009

What a better way to spend the last day of 2009 than with these two sweet friends. Julie, Leah and I all went to Union together. They still live in Memphis and I always love to catch up with them when I'm in town. We had a great lunch downtown a The Majestic. Great suggestion Julie!
Matt and I had another date night on our last night in Memphis. We decided to go to The Butcher Shop and boy was it yummy. We both had steaks and twice baked potatoes, my fav.

At dinner we had an annual review of 2009. We talked about all the good and bad things from this past year and shared our goals for 2010. I will share more about these tomorrow. We had a great dinner and even enjoyed some yummy dessert.
We enjoyed a yummy slice of red velvet cake. It was great but I would like to set the goal to cut back on desserts in 2010. I have such a sweet tooth and need to practice some serious self control.

We decided to take a little road trip after dinner and go by Graceland and see the Christmas lights. Matt's never seen it and it's been years since I've been by there. I was born and raised in Memphis and have never been inside and toured Graceland. One of these days we will go and visit the mansion. It was a great evening and I'm looking forward to everything that 2010 will bring.

No comments: