Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmastime is here!

How cute is this little boy? I got this Christmas outfit while my family was in town and it's too cute! Ryan is drooling like mad right now! Not only does he have his first tooth coming in...he has TWO!!!! You can see and feel 2 little bottom teeth coming in. Many people have asked if he's been fussy but he's been great. Not really fussy but definitely sleeping alot.
This morning we had our MOPS Christmas party. We were supposed to wear our funniest and tackiest Christmas sweater. Unfortunately all mine are at my parents house in Memphis! =( We had a great time anyway and loved seeing some friends!
Ryan's outfit even has little santa footies! So cute! He looked like a little elf in his outfit! I could just eat him up!
I'm looking forward to Christmas shopping tomorrow at Toys R' Us. Hopefully Ryan will do great and won't peak at any presents! Ha!

No comments: