Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hustle and Bustle to Relaxation

Yesterday Ryan and I went to the mall to finish up Christmas shopping with the rest of Cincinnati, ha! I knew it would be crowded but I had to get the last few things on my list.
"Look at all the people! Are they all here to see Santa? There are people everywhere!"

"What? Santa's already headed to the North Pole?"

All of my shopping led to this! Time to get down to business.
After spending lots of time in the basement I've got pretty much everything wrapped except for two presents. Whew! I can't wait to see what Ryan open his presents on Christmas. I'm sure the hit will be the wrapping paper and bows.
Today we expected to wake up to a winter wonderland. However, we woke up to a rainy, snowy, wintry mix. The snow was sticking to the grass and trees but not the roads. Of course they called for much more snow than we got. With the snowy gloomy weather we made cinnamon rolls for breakfast - yummmmy, and stayed in our pj's the whole day! It was the best! We just hung out and played with Ryan. I made oreo balls and finished up my chocolate candy molds. The oreo balls turned out great and oh so rich. I love baking around this time of year. I'm planning to make my favorite on christmas, banana pudding!!!

No comments: