Thursday, December 17, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thought I would share our Christmas card since they have been mailed out and most of our friends and family have received them. I love it and very happy with how it came out.
We went to JCPenny to have our picture done a couple weeks ago. I made the appointment for early morning, between feedings and after Ryan's morning nap. We got there on time but ended up waiting, waiting and waiting some more. I was getting worried as Ryan was beginning to melt. Finally after 50 min. they called us back. They got only 3 pics before Ryan just melted in my arms. He would smile at the lady then just bust out crying. Not good! I thought if I fed him he would be better so I went to get his bottle. I started feeding him and asked the lady if we could view the pics that they did get. Maybe they got a good one that we could go with. Praise the Lord we had a winner! We all looked good and were all smiling! Yay!
I love this time of year. One of my favorite things is checking the mail and opening all the Christmas cards! I love the technology we have today with email, facebook, blogs and twitter but nothing beats running to your mailbox and seeing your friends. I wish I enjoyed checking the mailbox this much all year round, ha!

No comments: