Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dear Old Friends

Ryan and I had lunch with two of my sweet friends from high school. We enjoyed a yummy lunch at Rafferty's. Last year was our 10 year high school reunion and it's hard to believe it's been 11 years now that we graduated high school. I've known these girls for 18 years. Wow!
Wendy has two adorable little boys Gabriel and Gavin. And Katherine has a sweet little girl Ella. They were all so good and well behaved. Ryan did good as well even though it was during his nap time. I thought for sure he would fall asleep but not so much. However he did fall asleep on the way home just minutes after leaving.
Santa brought Ryan these fun self teething feeders. They are like pacifiers with a mesh end you can put food in and the baby can chew on it and get the juices from the food. Mostly used with fruits. We put an orange in it and Ryan loved it. He puts everything in his mouth and found the orange juice quickly. He loved his first taste of real food.

3 comments:

Kelly M said...

Oh Summer, it looks like you're having a great time in Memphis! One tip I heard about those mesh things is to avoid putting bananas in them because it takes forever to clean the banana bits out of the mesh! :-) I'm sure that juicy orange was perfectly delicious for Ryan.

Summer said...

Oh thanks for the tip Kelly! I would have never thought about that with a banana!

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

Ella and I had so much fun eating lunch with everyone. Ryan is such a cutie, and I am so glad we got to meet him in person! Have a safe trip home, and let me know when you come back in town!