Monday, December 28, 2009

Date Night

Ryan has been doing great and just loving all the attention from his grandparents and Uncle Matt. I'm glad to say he is napping and sleeping well here. I was a little worried about that being a new place and not home but he seems to adapted well. Such a cute little monkey boy!

Today we enjoyed a nice relaxing day at home with my parents. My brother just got a new puppy the day before Christmas Eve so I went with him this morning to the vet. His puppy is a 10 week old fox terrior named Shelby. She is adorable and just the cutest thing. More on Shelby later.

We decided to take advantage of the grandparents and have a Memphis date night. We started our night at Germantown Commissary for some good ol Memphis BBQ. Matt got the all you can eat ribs and I got the pulled pork sandwich. It was soooo yummy. I also had sweet potato fries and they were just delish.
After dinner we headed to the movies to see "The Blind Side". The last movie we saw at the theatre was "Fireproof" (which was like 2 years ago). I had been dying to see this movie and heard such rave reviews. I knew it was a must see and I'm so glad we included it in our date night. The movie lived up to its' reputation and was AWESOME! Such a great movie with such a great message.

No comments: