Thursday, December 3, 2009

Little of this and little of that

It's been a busy week around here. My parents left to go back home on Tuesday. It's been rainy, cold and yucky outside. I love this time of year but I could definitely do without the cold. Makes me wanna stay in my pj's all day and curl up on the couch with a blanket.

Today we had lunch with my friend Anissa and her daughter (Ryan's girlfriend) Elizabeth. She's a month younger than Ryan and just a doll. It was yummy and great to get out and enjoy a yummy lunch.

Tonight I headed out to a Tastefully Simple party. It was great having a night to myself and we enjoyed some great food too. I need to have a party now so I can use some of the dips and cakes I bought tonight.

Tomorrow Ryan is going to meet Santa Claus for the first time. Matt is taking a half day at work and meeting me at the mall for Ryan's Santa pictures. I hope he doesn't flip out but if he does I'm sure we will laugh about the pictures for years to come.

I can't wait to post my christmas decor pics tomorrow. Ryan is totally enamored with the Christmas tree and just stares at it. I love the holiday season and all the hustle and bustle. Gotta get some serious holiday shopping done this weekend!

No comments: