Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside!!!

It's been soooo cold here we've been staying home alot! This afternoon we did get out to get some Christmas presents, run to the post office and run in Hobby Lobby! I just love HL! I could have spent all night in there! Sometimes I wish I could just wipe my kitchen counters and wall clean and start all over with decorations and accessories!

And I tell ya, the post office was packed to no one's surprise but I never wait in line. I use the APM (Automated Postal Machine). It's the best thing since slice bread! I can buy stamps, send envelops and packages without having to wait in loooong lines. You do it all from a automated machine. I only wish our local Loveland post office had one. Does anyone else use these? Such a lifesaver. Plus you can still use them after the post office closes.

No comments: