Sunday, December 13, 2009

J O Y

We've had a busy and joyful weekend! Saturday we got up bright and early to view and pick out Ryan's 6 month photos. They were soooo cute and can't wait for them to come in.
Ryan has been chewing on EVERYTHING! Bless his heart! These two little chompers are really coming in.
This morning we enjoyed a great Christmas service at church. Then Ryan took a great 2 1/2 hour nap while I went grocery shopping!
Tonight we had our playgroup Christmas party at LaRosa's. It's a true Cincinnati favorite. Yum Yum Ryan did well but he did get a little fussy and we soon found out why...he fell asleep in my arms for about 45 min. I was shocked since he took 2 naps earlier today!
Cuttin teeth is hard work!!! ha!
And tonight we tried something new! I gave Ryan a sippy cup for the first time. He grabbed it right away but he wanted to chew on it. I don't think he realized there was water in there. I'm sure he will figure it out soon enough and enjoy it! Sweet potatoes were on the menu for Ryan tonight and to no surprise he LOVED them!

No comments: