Sunday, December 6, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus

On Friday we took Ryan to see Santa for the first time. Matt took a half day at work and met us at the mall for lunch. It worked out so good and there were no lines for Santa. I know if we had waited til the weekend it would have been a madhouse!
I was curious to see what Ryan would think of Santa. I was so proud of him. He did awesome! He loved Santa and just looked at him trying to figure out who this jolly guy was. He kept staring at him, I was just waiting for him to pull his beard, ha! That would have been hilarious! I tell ya, they sure don't make any apologies for how much they charge to get your picture with Santa. I will say it's worth it and we got priceless pics of Ryan's first Christmas we will treasure forever.
I love the hustle and bustle the Christmas season brings. Ryan has done great with all the shopping and running around. I'm almost done Christmas shopping! Hope to finish up this week!

2 comments:

Kelly M said...

Oh Summer, I'm so glad you blog about these traditions you're starting with Matt and Ryan! Looks like you've found some great ways to enjoy Christmas.

Summer said...

Thanks Kelly! I know you can't wait to start these Christmas traditions with Champ!