Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Disney Store and a Win

This morning we went to the mall to run some errands and have lunch. Our mall just opened a brand new disney store so we had to go check it out. They used to have lots of disney stores when I was alot younger but they all closed. Glad to see they have brought them back.

We walked in and Ryan was star struck. He spotted mickey mouse and got so excited. They have a cute little area for kids with a giant tv projector along with paper and crayons for kids to play. Ryan was a little distracted by all his clubhouse friends to even think about coloring. We didn't buy anything but I saw lots of Christmas present ideas.

We had a big thing happen in our house last night that I want to document. Last night I gave Ryan some peaches before giving him the rest of his dinner. I normally give him either peaches or pears first or he won't eat them at all. Sometimes he eats them and sometimes he doesn't.

Last night he at was eating most of his peaches but left about 4-5 bits. I told him he needed to eat a few more peaches before he could have his chicken. Oh my the battle had began!!! We battled with him, including time out, for about thirty minutes until finally he ate the remaining peaches on his plate. It was SO hard and I wanted to give in SO many times. I'm so glad I didn't and we won this battle. Now I just need courage to continue to be strong.

No comments: