Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Park day

Yesterday we went to the park with our neighbors Josh and Jake down the street. They are three months older than Ryan and they play so well together. We met some more of their friends at the park and everyone had a blast running around. The kids played for almost two hours! They were all wore out by the end and ready for naps! =)

I'm afraid it might be one of our last warm days before we are hit with fall and honestly that is just fine with me. I am ready for some cooler temps. Just don't want old man winter to get here too soon.

I did a mini photo shoot with Colton yesterday morning. I turned mickey mouse on for Ryan then took Colton upstairs to his room. Ryan gets very jealous when I try to take a picture of Colton. It was much easier to take him upstairs.

And how cute is this little guy smiling? So precious! I finally remembered yesterday that I would play patty cake with Ryan to get him to smile. Colton absolutely LOVES to play patty cake and smiles so big. I'm going to try and get Matt to take a pic of it later. It's hard to do patty cake and quickly grab the camera to capture his smile.


2 comments:

kimmie said...

Love the pics of sweet Colton smiling!! I can't believe how quickly our boys are growing!! I just want to pause time!!

Summer said...

Thanks Kimmie! I know! I can't believe they aren't newborns anymore! I tell Colton all the time "don't grow up, stay this small and sweet forever"!