Friday, September 9, 2011

Zoo Day

Today we headed to the zoo. It was the perfect day to go to the zoo. It was overcast and about 60 degrees. Perfect!

Our zoo has a cheetah run show so we went to the show today. It was neat to watch but didn't really keep Ryan's attention too well. He was not happy when it was time leave and basically screamed the entire way out of the zoo. Fun times! It was a fun trip except for the tantrum.

We did ride the train at the zoo and Ryan loved that! It was Colton's first train ride so I had to take a picture, ha! He's so handsome! Just love that little boy!

The outfit Colton has on was Ryan's. I remember Ryan didn't get to wear it much because it was small even though it's size 6 months. I'm glad I dug it out so hopefully Colton can get some more wear out of it! It fits hit just right right now.


1 comment:

kimmie said...

I think Maddox had that little outfit too...I need to dig his out! Looks like a fun day!