Saturday, September 3, 2011

Friday Fun day at the Splash Park

We went to the splash park on Friday. It was our last time to go this season since it will be closed after this weekend!

It was SO hot and I worried about Colton in the heat but I made sure he stayed in the shade the entire time and stayed cool. I didn't think it would be crowded since school is back in but there were quite a few kids there.

Do you see that huge smile on that boys face??? Ryan had an absolute blast. He ran and ran and ran everywhere. He played so hard and had so much fun!

As I was watching Ryan play I thought about this time next year Colton and Ryan will be playing together. I'm so glad they will have each other to play with and hope they will be good buddies!

Since it was our last date to the splash park Ryan and I split some ice cream. It was a sweat treat on a fun and HOT day! Ryan played so hard he came home and took a FOUR hour nap. In fact I had to wake him up at 5pm so that he would go to sleep that night!

No comments: