Monday, September 26, 2011

Family Weekend

We had a great weekend with my family here! Saturday Ryan and Matt went to tumbebees while my parents and I chilled at home with sweet Colton.

Ryan got completely spoiled by his nana and granddad. I honestly think they had the best time because Ryan could talk with them and interact so much with them. He loves his nana and granddad and they are crazy about him! They played tons and enjoyed watching mickey mouse.

We had one chance to get a good family pic on sunday morning before church so I told everyone we needed to be ready to leave early to allow time for pictures. I think we've only had one other family picture of the four of us. We are going to have professional family pics done at the end of october so hopefully we get some good ones.

My parents headed back home to Memphis this morning. We had such a great visit with them and can't wait to see them again!

2 comments:

kimmie said...

Your right...Matt is a "gene hog"! How tall is he? Glad you got to be with your parents this weekend! I'm sure they spoiled the boys!!

Kelly M said...

Summer, that is a great photo of the four of you! I'm sure it was really great to have your parents visiting!