Monday, September 12, 2011

First day of "school"

Today was Ryan's first day of Mother's Day Out! I am so excited for him and know he is going to love it! We've been practicing saying the word school the last few days. He was so cute saying "yay school" all morning long.

Ryan was so excited to take his backpack and lunch box to school! He was saying "cheeeese" here!

When we got to his room Ryan didn't want me to leave and was a little unsure at first. I was telling him he is going to have so much fun and play with his new friends. His teacher came over to welcome him and after about a minute he promptly turned around and said "bye mommy". I was so proud of him! My little boy is growing up SO fast!

This was his little report for the day. I love how they give these and I get an idea of how his morning was. Makes me such a proud mom!

Colton and I came home home and took a walk around the neighborhood. I showered and we ran a quick errand then it was time to go pick up Ryan. We were excited to pick up Ryan and hear all about his day. He was chatty the whole way home. So happy he loves "school".




No comments: