Sunday, September 25, 2011

Date Night 1 and 2

My parents have been gracious enough to give Matt and I two dates nights out while they watch the boys. Matt had to work on Friday so that night we headed out to El Coyote's, a mexican joint, for dinner. It was wonderful and nice to get away with just my honey!

We had planned to get away for the whole afternoon and evening but that just didn't happen between Matt having to do yard work and working out and Colton didn't nap very well. We did make it to Longhorn for dinner. It was so good! Then we went to get ice cream. I finally got my pandora charms I've been waiting on since Colton was born.

The boys did great and had such a fun time with Nana and Granddad! I told them they are gonna need a week of vacation after being with these wild boys.

No comments: