Friday, September 16, 2011

Brothers

So this was the best picture I could get this morning of the two of them together. Ryan would not take his eyes off of mickey mouse clubhouse and he enjoyed a little too much me asking him over and over to come sit beside his little brother. I love this picture though. Ryan could care less and Colton looks like he's saying "What in the world mom, seriously"! Hilarious!

I don't have many matching outfits for Ryan and Colton yet. I guess because I haven't bought too many things for Colton. Since they are 2 years and 12 days apart Colton wears all of Ryan's hand me downs. I will admit I have purchased some adorable outfits I just couldn't resist for Colton. Today is the first real day that I put them in matching outfits. Colton's pants are size 6 months so they are way to big still. Ryan's shirt is the one we used to tell our family that we were pregnant with Colton.

This morning we had Ryan's twelve month check for his tubes. Thankfully we didn't have to wait that long but being trapped, I mean waiting, in the tiny room with Colton sleeping peacefully and Ryan basically rolling on the gross floor and trying to keep him from touching every medical device in the room I was a sweating and glad we don't go to the doctor often. He said his tubes look perfect and haven't moved at all so hoping they stay put through the winter cold season. Of course I rewarded Ryan for his uh somewhat patience with some chicken from chick-fil-a!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I have that same little brother onesie for Daniel! I actually have 2 of them because one is a newbon size and the other is like 3 months that I found at a consignment store with the tag still on it for $2.00! I think it is SO CUTE!