Friday, September 30, 2011

Good Day

Matt wanted to take off work last week while my family was in town but he had too much going on at work. He needed a break from work in a bad way so he took off work today. We thought about going to the pumpkin farm but there was rain in the forecast and it has suddenly turned chilly.

This morning all four of us when to the gym. Matt and I did a fitness class and it was nice to work out together. This afternoon we both got lots done during nap time. Matt mowed the grass and did some yard work and I worked on Ryan's photo book. (I really need to finish his book so I can start on Colton's. I made alot of progress today, yay.)

Tonight we moved Ryan to his new booster seat at the dinner table. We got him a new seat since Colton will be using the high chair in a month or so when he starts food. I can't believe that my baby is going to start baby food in a month!!! Time is going by too fast.

Ryan loved his new seat and ate so well tonight. I think he really felt like a big boy. So proud of him. He was such a sweet and good boy today! Makes those hard days so worth it!

No comments: