Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Anna

I must first say how much I LOVE this picture of Ryan. He climbed right up on the bench and turned around and smiled so sweetly. He has been so sweet and loving the last few days and I just love it. Even though two can be so hard some days I do love this age.

We went to the zoo today to celebrate Ryan's third cousin Anna's 3rd birthday. We had never been to the zoo for a birthday party. It was really neat and Ryan loved playing with everyone and seeing the animals of course!

This cute little pumpkin slept in the stroller most of the time! Love this new pumpkin onesie I just got.

At the zoo Ryan saw a Dora 3D movie. Matt took him while I fed Colton. Matt said Ryan loved it and sat the entire time. I think the show was only about 20 min. He said the only thing was he wouldn't wear the 3D glasses. Big shocker, ha! They also did the train ride and Ryan always loves that.

Funny story! This morning, Ryan for some reason did not want to put on his old navy pull over. I'm not sure if it was because he got dressed down stairs as opposed to his normal first thing in the morning in his room but he was not happy. He fussed for a while but I knew it was chilly and he needed to be warm. I told Matt he is only 2, not 22. I'm not ready to have my two year old boy tell me what he doesn't want to wear. We watched Veggietales in the car on the way to the zoo and he calmed down and was fine wearing it the rest of the day.

Ryan and Anna petting the baby alligator. Ryan really wanted to pet his head but he was only allowed to pet his tail, thank goodness!

It was a fun, full day! We all came home and took naps! Love spending the weekends with my boys! I'm just crazy about them!

I couldn't resist taking a picture of Colton fresh after his bath and in his pj's tonight. Even though the pic is blurry I still love it!

No comments: