Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Last night we rung in the new year chilling at home and watching the movie "Date Night". It was hilarious and so funny! I laughed out loud many times. We watched the ball drop at midnight and at 12:05 we turned the tv off and went to bed, ha! We are so boring but we were both tired and I knew Ryan would get up early.

This morning I gave Matt a little time to himself so Ryan and I headed to the gym for my first workout of 2011!
Ryan is pointing to Mickey Mouse on the TV in the picture. He loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse however it doesn't usually hold his attention for more than 6-7 min at a time. His favorite are the songs.
(The picture of Ryan in the background on the wall is sideways b/c I put the wrong picture in and liked the frame turned that way. I plan to change out the pic soon.)

The other part of my day today I finished up these cookies for my friend Anissa who is throwing a bridal shower tomorrow. The bride's colors are lavender and ivory. I had fun making these cookies. They didn't take as long since I was only using two colors! I really liked how they came out.
I'm not a big fan of new year's resolutions. I rather make personal goals throughout the year. I will say one of my goals this year is to workout as much as I can throughout this pregnancy and make healthier eating choices. I really don't want to gain as much weight as I did with Ryan.

Lastly, I must share the other goal I am very excited about in 2011. I am committing to the Beth Moore-Living Proof Siesta Scripture Memory. Those who follow Beth on the LPM blog can participate. I am committing to memorizing 24 scriptures in 2011. My first verse to start off the year is my favorite verse.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."


1 comment:

Lori said...

I am doing the Siesta Scripture Memory to with Beth on the LPM blog! I tried 2 years ago when they did it the first time and did not finish!