Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day


It's started snowing really early this morning. When I got up it was snowing pretty heavy. We got about 4 inches by the end of the day. We might get another inch over night but hopefully we will be able to get out tomorrow. I love a snow day but I can only take one day of it.

I took Ryan outside to play in the snow after his nap. So glad he kept his little hat on. No matter how hard I try he will not wear his hat. As soon as I put it on he rips it off. Thankfully today he kept it on. Too bad I couldn't get him to keep his gloves on.

He really loved the snow and kept walking out in the snow then walking back into the garage. I had to really coax him to come inside since it was cold and he didn't have gloves on.

He loved carrying his sand bucket around and collecting the snow then dumping it out! What a fun snow day!

It's hard to believe that this was Ryan just one year ago almost. I was just saying to Matt how I can't believe this time last year Ryan was barely sitting up and now he is running all over the house and into everything!!!! Crazy!


1 comment:

Nathan and Meg said...

I have the same tobaggan for Carson...Children's Place?! =) Brandon doesn't care for the snow...sad, huh???? Cute pictures!