Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday

We are thoroughly enjoying spending time with Matt this week since he is off work. We've been busy running errands and just relaxing at home playing with Ryan. As you saw he absolutely LOVES his new slide. We are spending lots more time in our basement.

Yesterday morning we went to my CRT class at the gym. I told Matt he was shadowing me for a day, ha! He got to see how we spend most of our mondays and wednesdays.

Today we headed to the Children's Museum. It was Matt's first time to go. I thought there would be lots of kids but I had no idea it would be PACKED! Thankfully, we got there early so it wasn't completely insane. By the time we left at 12:30 it was pretty crazy. I guess all the parents needed to get out of the house since the kids are off school and it's freezing outside.

Ryan had a blast playing in the ball pit. I think his favorite thing were "just his size" street signs (stop sign, yield sign, railroad crossing etc). He enjoyed picking them up and moving them for at least 15 min.

I packed a lunch for us to eat there then we headed home around 12:30. He had so much fun playing and he was one tired pup by the time we got home. We must have really wore him out because he slept from 1-5pm. It was definitely a great day had by all

No comments: