Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday

The last few days have been a little rough around here. Ryan has been fussy and throwing LOTS of tantrums. I'm completely convinced that most of his tantrums are because he can't communicate to us. It is frustrating for him and for us. I love this age but it is HARD!

I've been reading James Dobson's The Strong Willed Child but I decided I need to read Kevin Leman's How to Make Your Child Mind Without Losing Yours more. It's been great so far and giving me some good advice on discipline.

Then today at Tumblebees Ryan was just rough and tumble. He was running into things and falling all over the place. Poor little guy was not having a good day.
Thankfully he ate a great lunch then took a good afternoon nap. He is so sweet when he sleeps. He loves to sleep on his back with his hands behind his head. And of course he loves his monkeys!!!

No comments: