Tuesday, January 4, 2011

18 Month Check-up

Today we had Ryan's 18 month check-up. Since he was sick around the time he turned 18 months we decided to wait til after the holidays for his appointment.


Ryan weighs 26 lbs - 50th percentile
He is 34 inches tall - 90th percentile
Head circumforance - 50th percentile

He is one tall and lean little boy. Matt was the same way when he was a kid so I think Ryan will follow in his daddy's footsteps.


Ryan is right on track with all his milestones. We still would like to see him eat more veggies and fruits but hopefully that will change soon enough. He is still not saying many words but in just the last two weeks I have noticed him mumbling more. He will come up and say something to me but I have no clue what it is. I just know his vocabulary is going to take off soon.

He is very receptive and curious. He loves to point out things in his books or go get an item when asked. He is so smart and growing up so fast!!!


No comments: