Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our Tuesday

This morning we went to Bible study at church. I am doing Beth Moore's Revelation study: Here and Now and it is going to be SO good (as all of Beth's studies are). She just has a way of speaking the truth and bringing it to life. I am so thankful I can be apart of LBS and surrounded by some very godly women.
We came home for lunch then Ryan went down for his usual afternoon nap. I must have been bragging on him too much last week because yesterday he only napped for 2 hours when usually he naps from 3-3.5 hours. Thankfully today he was back to his old self and slept almost 3.5 hours. I worked out and ran during his nap. I will tell you it is getting harder to run. I still want to make it to my goal of 20 weeks. My weight has stayed that same but I can definitely tell my stomach is growing.

And have you seen these in the grocery store? They are just fabulous!!! One of my friends in MOPS told me about them. So last week I make the rosemary roasted chicken with potatoes and it was SO good. It was so good we are having it again this week! These are seriously the best and easiest things. All the ingredients are in the packet and all you have to add is olive oil to mix the ingredients and chicken or meat. I can't wait to try the apple and sage pork chops.


1 comment:

kimmie said...

Thanks for the Congrats and letting me know how to do the pregnancy highlights!! That bible study sounds great! I also can't wait for you to find out what you are having!!! It's tough waiting!! Do you have a preference? I have been feeling GREAT lately...thanks for asking. I'm feeling "human" again!!