Monday, January 10, 2011

Our Weekend

This is currently my favorite picture of Matt and Ryan! I love it! The key to getting Ryan to smile these days is to sing to him.

We had a quiet weekend around here. We went over to my in-laws for dinner on Saturday night. Matt's stepbrothers are in town and we were excited to see them. They live in Arizona and California so we don't see them much. It's crazy to think the last time they saw Ryan he was about 4 days old.

Uncle Matthew getting some tickle time in.

Ryan is obsessed with space heaters. He knows not to touch them (we have one in our basement) but he couldn't keep his eyes off the heater.
Such a cheese ball!

Matt got a chocolate milkshake after dinner and decided to let Ryan try his very first milkshake. To say he loved it is an understatement!!! He couldn't get enough and we seriously had to cut him off, ha!!!

Spending time with Aunt Erin!

We enjoyed our time with family and so thankful to have people around who love Ryan.
We are gearing up for the "white death" tomorrow. We are supposed to get 2-5 inches throughout the day tomorrow. We are planning a pajama day and maybe play in the snow a little. And I got the best news this afternoon...I should get my car back from the shop this week! It's been almost two months since my wreck and I am so ready to have my car back!

No comments: