Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another Snow Day

Today we had another snow day here in Cincy. I am so over the snow and ready for it to be spring. We've gotten about 5 inches. Thankfully Matt brought some work home yesterday so he worked from home today and didn't have to fight the snow. I'm hoping the roads are better tomorrow. We are looking forward to tumblebees in the morning and a play/lunch date with Tiffany and Presley.
We took Ryan out after his nap to enjoy the snow. Sadly, he wasn't really crazy about it. It was really cold so we didn't stay out very long. He cried hysterically when we came inside but I'm not sure if it was because he wanted to stay out or if he was just really cold.

Ryan loved watching Matt clear the driveway with the snowblower. He watched him intently. I think he wanted to get out there and help him.

The snow blower is Matt's new toy. He loves it and we are both really glad we finally gave in and got one. This southern girl does not like to shovel snow! I hate shoveling! It's hard back-breaking work. Thank goodness for the snow blower! I've even used it and it's kinda fun!


No comments: